Packages and Pricing
We Also offer Boot Camps and Workshops!
A Typical Session
Although every session is shaped by the unique relationship between the coach and the student, most sessions include:
- CHECK-IN - How are you doing (as a person, not just as a student)? I want to hear all about school, family, friends, anything you want to share!
- GRAPHS/DATA - How well are you following through on your habits this week? What are your grades looking like? We will put it all in a super cool graph so you can actually SEE your progress!
- TOOLS - What study, time management, and organizational tools do you need to learn in order to rock school and life? I'll teach you those tools so we can start finding a system that works for you.
- SKILL BUILDING - What skills need practice so that you can use the tools you've learned to rock the next week? Let's try these together!
- ACTION ITEMS - What action items will you commit to during the next week? Let's make a plan for success!
- SURPRISE! - What kind of support and celebration do you need outside of sessions to feel great about school and life? I'm here to support and cheer you on, so let's me know the best way to do that!
This differs, of course, from student to student. The majority of my clients see me weekly for the duration of the school year and beyond. The longer we work together, the more able the student is to fully integrate habits into their lives.
Set Up for Success Session
Determines if we are the right choice while giving you an opportunity to explore who you are and what you want out of coaching.
$150 (Special: Get the Set up for Success session price off the first month when you sign up for a monthly plan!)
- Set up for Success session with personalized road map/agenda setting session
- Executive Functioning assessment based off Drs. Dawson and Guare's work
Super Supportive Coaching Packages
Flexibility in meeting
Digital meetings with Zoom, phone sessions, meeting at my home (North Seattle), or the Northgate branch of the Seattle Public Library.
Convenient meeting location
I COME TO YOU with travel time, gas, and mileage included!
Super Supportive Semester
- A full semester of personalized support helping you with academics, organization, or whatever you need. After this semester, you will have a strong grasp of study skills, systems to keep you organized and on top of it, and support with self-advocacy and life skills.
Flexibility in meeting ($4,995), Convenient meeting location ($6,995)
Super Supportive Year
- Want everything in the Super Supportive Semester package, but know you want support for the entire school year? Save money, secure your spot, and start building skills for success! This plan has everything listed above in a "set it and forget it" ten-month/school year package! AUG-MAY or SEPT-JUNE
Save 10% off the semester cost!
Flexibility in meeting ($8,990), Convenient meeting location ($12,590)
- Guaranteed recurring weekly time slot -- evening and Sunday appointments available
- A full 60-minute weekly sessions and unlimited client-initiated email and text message support -- "No Judgment" support included! (guaranteed 24-hour response time)
- Access to drop-in office hours for extra study time, asking questions, or completing assignments (Wednesdays, 5:30-7pm PT)
- [+] Show me more...
- Additional 2-hour session (per semester) for mid-terms, essay help, or finals. Let's get prepared and stop cramming! -- $800 value annually!
- Two extra 60-minute sessions to be scheduled when you really need them! When you need the help, we are there! -- $400 value!
- Additional sessions available for $200 each
- Time management audit with strategies for budgeting time and using time effectively.
- Homework calendar and study plan created with you, so you always know what is due; when
- Hands-on individualized learning plans -- since every student is unique, I structure the session around you and your individual needs
- [+] Show me more...
- Large-scale goals and small-scale projects that we complete together around grades, behaviors, homework, and other life events -- daily goal sheets, systems for tracking behavior and performance, and communication plans which help you improve skills like self-monitoring and self-control so you can see your improvement
- Organizational skills and how to use a planner -- Use your favorite or the Work-Smart Academic Planner I provide. Learn a system for keeping track of assignments and due dates while developing the crucial executive skills needed to succeed in school and beyond!
- School supply shopping - If you need school supplies, let's go together or let me do the running around and bring them to our next session.
- Summary e-mails and notes available so you always know what we did and what's next
- Customized planning for your sessions, debriefing, and preparation time
- Through use of technology tools (Google calendar, Schoology, Source, Oba, Canvas, Blackboard, and other apps), build systems that help you succeed both inside the classroom and out
- Help with your education -- college hunting, deciding a major, building an educational plan, and helping you choose which courses are right for you
- 360-degree support -- Communication with teachers (middle & high school only), parents, students, administrators, therapists, health providers, or anyone else you want on your support team!
- Nudges - reminders, encouragement, and check-ins personalized for you for added accountability and support-- I'm your personal cheerleader!
- Strategies and systems for overcoming boredom, disorganization, homework routines, and procrastination
- [+] Show me more...
- Access to a safe, trusted, responsible adult -- I love being there to hang out when you want by attending your sporting events, concerts, or anything else. I have taken students out for ice cream to celebrate their grades, gone to family holidays, helped them learn to drive, whatever you might need!
- Assessments to identify your strengths and help determine career interests, college majors, and life goals (as necessary)
- Set up for Success Session is counted towards the first month's price
- 20% off boot camp offerings
- Access to Gretchen Wegner's Anti-Boring Approach to Powerful Studying course and video series - $197 value!